Saturday 1 September 2012

I am still alive

Hi Everyone,

Just to let you know, I am still alive!!! I have just seen my last post was in april. I havent given up photography/filmmaking and infact its the complete opposite.

I have been working on a new bbc series as a camera assistant and have been filming wildlife constantly. I have been so busy and a combination of having no time and also shooting work that I cant publish, I have not been able to upload anything. The series is due to be broadcast end of next year.

I have started to update my facebook page again and this might be of some interest to some people as it has some behind the scenes stuff.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sam-Stewart-Photography/214132795321501?ref=hl

Have a look.

Speak Soon,
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment