Wednesday 29 June 2011

Hedgehogs Night 2

I have just got back in from my second attempt of photographing Dorset's Hedgehogs. It was an awesome experience. I might not have got the best images yet, but it was amazing to see these animals living so close to my house. I sat still and quiet for a few hours and sure enough as the sun started to set I could here the quiet rustle of hedgehogs in the bushes. After about an hour a small young member of the group appeared on the grass which my lens was pre focused on. Light was gone completely and I used a very high ISO. I experimented with flash also. The Hedgehogs were completely oblivious to my presence and after I had been watching them for half an hour or so, I quietly left the area so they could go about their night in piece!



No comments:

Post a Comment